Registration Fee 注册费
The fee structure for ICCIS 2022 are as follows. You could pay the registration fee by USD or RMB.
The Early Bird deadline is on July 15, 2022. Welcome you to complete the registration before that time.
|Full Paper||IEEE Student Member||$440/￥3000||$490/￥3400|
|Extra Conference Proceedings(hard copy)||$70/￥450|
The registration fees Above includes 注册费用明细:
1. Author registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, lunch and coffee breaks, dinner on October 15, publication fee in the conference proceedings, conference e-proceedings, etc.
2. Presenter registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, lunch and coffee breaks, dinner on October 15, etc.
3. Listener registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, lunch and coffee breaks, dinner on October 15, etc.
4. Submitted paper is limited within 5 pages, and addtional page is available and will be charged 70 USD/450 RMB per page.
5. Additional paper registration requests that two papers have the same FIRST Author.
Exclusion of Liability 免责申明:
The Conference Organizer will not be held responsible for participants' failure to attend the conference directly or indirectly occasioned by visa application deny, riots, diseases or any conditions beyond the control of the Conference Organizer. And thus, the conference registration fee cannot be refunded.
Refund Policy 取消政策:
Refund of the registration fee will be made as follows:
70% refund (minus an administrative fee of 30% registration fee) – if cancellation received before Sep. 1, 2022.
No refund – if cancellation, received after Sep. 1, 2022.
Conference Safety Policy 会场指南:
For safety of your properties, please take good care of your belongings in the conference site. The organizer will not be held responsible for any damage or loss by way cause whatsoever. For the safety of participants and properties, please be sure to wear the conference badge in the conference period. And participants are not suggested to carry unrelated people into the conference rooms.